Saturday, May 22, 2010

What’s Next?

I have finished out my own stage and will review the New Rules of Lifting to see if I want to continue with another stage in that particular workout.  I will say the first four stages were pretty inspiring but after that I don’t know if it added much to my workout process.  I will decide by tomorrow my next steps; I know I don’t need a recovery period before I move on so I don’t have to deal with that right now.  I might review the new ACE Quick Start Program and see if there are some elements to take from that—it starts off working on the assumption you are de-conditioned; this may be a good workout for a recovery week.  I can then see what happens during the next 2-3 stages.  Otherwise, I will look through my favorite references:  Men’s and Women’s Health, Shape, and Fitness.  I also look online at both IDEA and ACE.  After that, I surf the internet for other items or see what new books have arrived at the library.  Let me know if you have good resources so that I can continue to expand my workout database. 

No comments: