Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Have Returned!

A number of months ago, I decided to abandon blogging. After evaluating my goals (both personal and business), it seemed redundant to have a website, 2 different blogs, articles, and audio clips in multiple places getting very few hits. So, as it has become apparent to me that my "business" is not producing the results I expected, I have decided to pursue my interests first and if business appears, great! This blog will be modified to present all the material that appeals to me and hopefully it can be helpful to those out there still experiencing difficulty maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I will provide basic information about my lifestyle management services, links to my weekly podcast and monthly articles as well as various other items I see as I go through my challenges in maintaining (and possibly improving) my overall health and fitness. If anyone out there has suggestions or recommendations, please feel free to forward them via the comment box. Otherwise, I will use this space as a way of keeping track of my progress and the various pieces of information/resources that assist me.

No comments: