Saturday, September 25, 2010

Working On Combining New Strategies

Most of you know that I change my workouts quite frequently and even combine different types of workouts into one.  Right now, I am working a combination of Cardio Strength Training (Remedios--Coach Dos), Rachel and Alwyn Cosgrove training, and Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training.  I am using Complexes from both Remedios and Cosgrove plus the TT training as one workout.  I do a truncated complex 2-week routine going from 6 - 10 repetitions and then rotating through barbells, dumbbells, and finally kettlebells.  After using the complexes as a warm-up, I then move to the Turbulence Training sessions.  I will feature the current training videos over the next 2 weeks so you can see what I am actually doing.  The warm-up shown in the video below is done before my walk/run in the mornings and then I go to the gym 3 times per week and do the complexes and TT.  This has worked to keep my body always guessing because using all these different routines allows for unlimited options.

No comments: