Workout A (was done on Monday)
Standard 3 sets, repetitions decreasing 10-8-6 with increasing weight. Finish each superset before going to the next one:
- Dumbbell Split Squat/Forward Lunge
- Barbell Romanian Dead Lift/Dumbbell Push Press
- Push Up-Plank Walk Up/Chin Up (assisted)
- Finisher - Step Up Tabata Style (20 seconds of work/10 seconds of rest for 8 rounds)
- Cardio-Stair climber, Level 12 60 seconds rest/60 seconds work for 9 rounds
By the way, if anyone is checking out my blog, you don't have to have the same kind of workout I do to get results. It depends on your fitness level. I have be working out my whole life so it would make sense that I would be doing more advanced routines. If you have just started, doing any physical activity at least 30 minutes a day is great! Walking is the easiest and most convenient activity--don't worry about the weights or anything else, just get more active. You will advance quickly and be able to do other things that may be of interest to you later.