Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Metabolic Resistance Training-Stage 1-Workout B

Same warm-up exercises followed by the following workout series(same criteria 2 sets of 15 with 60 seconds rest; inverse set for core 2 sets of 8:

  • Dead Lift
  • DB Shoulder Press/Wide-Grip Lat Pulls
  • Lunge/Swiss Ball Crunch

HIIT session: 3 minute warm-up; 7 rounds of 30/90 intervals; 3 rounds with 8:30 mile/9:30 mile; 3 rounds with 8:15 mile/9:30; final round 8:06 mile/9:30 mile with a 3 minute cool-down; total under 20 minutes.

Same stretches. I will be going out shortly for a 30-minute walk (it’s 35 degrees out), followed by viniyoga and meditation. Last night’s music was much better but I had to run the repeat program to reach the 5 minutes. Being a low-tech gal, I am still figuring out how to use my mp3 player effectively as well as putting together a playlist from separate downloads to reach my meditation timeframe. Regardless, no weight gain at this point; no fat % machine—I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: