Monday, April 11, 2011

Cardio Weight Training Complex - Barbells

As noted previously, I developed my own complexes for this next set of workouts.  The barbell complex consists of the following:
  • Bent Row
  • Romanian Dead Lift
  • Snatch
  • Push Press
  • Forward Lunge
  • Good Morning
  • Squat
I can lift more weight with the barbells, so once I get to the 12 rep complex I will flip the barbell and dumbbell exercises.  The Tabata warm-up was:
  • Hop (forward and back)
  • Single Leg Dead Lift (L/R)
  • Mt. Climber
  • Static Squat (in/out)
  • Bulgarian Split Squat (L/R)
  • Lateral Ski Jump
Some of my moves have been taken from Rachel Cosgrove's book The Female Body Breakthrough.  I just purchased Todd Durkin's book as well as another of Coach Dos's books to see if I can bring other items to my workout.  I looked at other books at Borders but didn't find anything else of interest (ordered them on Amazon).

No comments: