Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reading Todd Durkins Book

I am currently reading not only Men's Health Power Training but Todd Durkins Impact Plan.  All have very sound programs but I don't like following them to the "t" so I will incorporate the two programs somewhat taking what I like about each.  I will be previewing this in the next couple of posts but I will be traveling next week and using it (as I mentioned in a previous post) as an unloading phase.  When I return, I will probably use some of the periodization from the Power Training book and add the joint mobility and stretching aspects of the Todd Durkin book.  The Ki Hara stretching is still on my list of to-dos but I haven't brought it into my workouts as fully as I would like--this is what happens when you have many good ideas--fitting them all in at the right time. 

No comments: