Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is going on?

The first quarter of 2010 has been very stressful physically.  I had a scare with my hypothyroidism, my blood pressure, as well as digestive issues.  Most of those have been addressed and now I seem to have been bitten by spiders (large welts on my stomach) which I think came from using a heating pad that I had been using.  The heating pad was necessary because I pulled a stomach muscle – the girdle part – and have had an ache in my side (similar to a stitch you get when you run) for about a week.  Luckily, I had a recovery week and with heat and pain reliever tylenol I have seen some reduction in symptoms.  I just don’t feel 100%.  As a result, I will start off Stage 3 more tentatively than the other stages and monitor my condition more closely taking time to increase resistance and/or increase HIIT speeds.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: