Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Circuit to Alternate with Kettlebell Workout

I have a digression circuit from Men's Health.  Do the circuit 4x, each time reducing the repetitions (12, 10, 8, 6) with the following exercises:
  • Straight Leg Dead Lifts
  • Thrusters
  • Bent Row
  • Squat Thrust
I also do a warm-up with dynamic stretches, rehab knew exercises and then follow this with an interval session on the stair master.  I am now doing 2x work to rest so I will start with 60 seconds work, 30 seconds rest and 6 rounds, progression up to 10 rounds.  I will alternate between this circuit and my super basic kettlebell workout.  I am extending my workout time to 45 seconds (from 30 seconds) and the rest time to 20 seconds.  We will see if I can still to the same weight or need to adjust. 

No comments: