Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Transitions Throughout 2011

As I write this, I am in the middle of transitioning all my Internet work to this blog.  I don't know how it will all turn out but my consulting business is not working out as planned so I am regrouping and trying to figure out my next steps. 

With that in mind, I am streamlining my approach and doing most of my marketing on this blog.  Additionally, I will be providing more information about the reasons for my choices in workouts and more of the background of each type of training.  This may end up being a hobby versus a business but it is still something I am very passionate about and will continue to do regardless of its financial impact.  So, you will see my blog changing--maybe you will see some mistakes, maybe you will see more marketing or ads.  I am not sure.  I guess everyone thinks they can make some money on the Internet but I would like to be helpful to others and if they are interested, great! 

I have also changed the format of my podcasts from once a week to once a month.  It seemed redundant to review my weekly workout when I posted on it all week.  The monthly podcast will summarize my workout findings, provide recommendations and be used to plan the next month's workout.  Look for changes and surprises!

No comments: