Monday, January 31, 2011

Men's Health "Pack On Muscle Like a Pro" Workout Starts Today!

After reviewing my workouts, I decided that I really couldn't do both the Density Workouts and Timed Sets Workouts at the same time. So, I decided to structure what I call my "workout menu" from the following categories:
  • Dynamic Warm Ups
  • Pre-Hab Exercises (primarily for my knee but can be used for other problem areas)
  • Strength Training (standard training, super sets, or circuits) + Finishers
  • Interval Training (can be purely cardiovascular or can include timed sets)
  • Static Stretching (done after warm-up to include foam rollers)
  • Yoga (to ensure range of motion, posture, alignment, balance and flexibility
  • Non-structured exercise (walking, gardening, cleaning, etc.)
My new dynamic warm ups will include 10 repetitions of the following exercises:
  • Y Squats
  • Push Ups
  • Diagonal Lunges
Pre-hab knee exercises will remain the same but the repetitions have increased to 30 and will be performed a minimum of 5 days per week.  My strength training will be based on the Men's Health Video (view in sidebar as well) but it will be over 2 weeks versus 4 weeks.  In my next post I will talk about the rest of my workout.  See you then!

1 comment:

tretinoin gel said...

Supatret 0.1% Aqueous Gel reduces excessive oil creation of the skin. is used to treat acne that shows up chest, or back. It likewise assists with filing unpleasant facial skin and reducing fine wrinkles on the skin.