Friday, January 14, 2011

Avoiding Relapse By Taking It Easy

This week I decided it didn't make much sense to put myself at risk for a relapse so I am keeping my workout to the gym (outside is too cold right now) and monitoring my eating more closely to make sure I maintain my weight.  I weighed myself the other day and was closer to 110 lbs than to 115 lbs despite not exercising as much.  I must be unconsciously monitoring my calorie intake, because I am not focusing on it.  I also have a dental procedure scheduled for next week and want to be fully recovered otherwise I risk complications or need to reschedule.  It is difficult, but because I have been consistent with my workout and nutrition I can recover from this setback much more quickly, so I don't feel guilt or pressure.

No comments: