Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back From Vacation, Back On Track

On the way home from vacation, I started thinking about what my workouts would look like when I returned and decided to go back to some tried and true exercises. This week I plan to do free weights, superset upper/lower body exercises, one vanity move and core. I will resume the cardio workout I had prior to going on vacation. This week I will focus on what I want my goals to be for 2009 and how to go about planning to accomplish them. I will use the SMART method (I will explain in my next post) and will probably do some type of program cycling otherwise know as periodization so I don't get bored. This may change throughout the year as I fine tune my programs to met my goals. As a reminder, I am at the maintenance stage of behavior change and now my focus is on keeping motivated and avoiding relapses.

No comments: