Sunday, October 31, 2010

Circuit Training for the Week

The following 10 exercises are done for 60 seconds with 15 seconds between each exercise.  Rest for 2 minutes after doing a circuit and do 2-3 circuits.  I picked a weight I could do 15-20 reps.
  • Goblet Squat
  • Mountain Climber
  • Single-Arm Dumbbell Swing (switch at 30 seconds)
  • T Push Up
  • Split Jump
  • Dumbbell Row 
  • Dumbbell Side Lunge and Touch (switch at 30 seconds)
  • Push Up Position Row
  • Dumbbell Lunge and Rotation
  • Dumbbell Push Press
The most difficult exercise was the split jump; I had to rest and/or modify in the 2nd and 3rd circuit because of my knee.  I also didn't progress much on the T push ups because of my rotator cuff issues.  I added some extra glutes/ham exercises--I will describe in my next post.

No comments: