Friday, October 15, 2010

Workout B - Marine Corp Revisited

For my second workout of the week I have gone back to one of my favorite workouts, the Marine Corp Workout from Men's Health.  This is a simple circuit, 10 reps for each exercise, 45 seconds rest in between exercises, go through the circuit 2-3 times.  Usually, I will start with a lighter weight for the first round to warm-up and then progressively increase the weight on exercises as appropriate.
  • Goblet Squat
  • Dead Lift
  • Clean & Press
  • Dumbbell Swing
  • Pull Ups
  • Dumbbell Push Press
  • Push Ups
  • Side Planks (30 seconds each side)
  • Mountain Climber
I continue to do the twisting yoga poses and have started to incorporate one session of mediation (lasting all of 5 minutes).  I have been reading Dr. Wayne Dyer's new book and will be commenting on some of the principles in future posts.

No comments: