Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Working On Upgrading Blog

In addition to having you come along with me on my fitness journey, you get an additional item for free!  I am going back through my blogging resources to see if I can draw in some comments or get involved with a community.  I don't know enough to take advantage of my blogging and certainly didn't know enough to manage a website.  So, I am paring down to just the blog and doing things on the cheap and learning as I go.  You will be informed of my progress physically and technologically (a twofer!).  If anyone wishes to help me out, please feel free.  I am currently reading Blogging for Dummies and still trying to figure out how to best use RSS and other tools to promote my site.  I believe the biggest issue is that I don't make comments on other blogs--my task this week is to find some blogs I like, use a RSS reader, and then start commenting.

No comments: