Monday, October 4, 2010

Body Weight Circuit for Third Workout

For the final workout in this series, I will do a body weight circuit (3x) after doing my warm-up, dumbbell warm-up and dumbbell complex (see previous posts).

  • Jumping Jacks (50)
  • Split Lunge Jumps (10)
  • Close grip push ups (30)
  • Squats (50)
  • Push up to Plank (10 each side)
  • Bulgarian Split Squat (15 each side)
  • Side Planks (30 seconds each side)
  • Running in Place (50)
This doesn't seem like a difficult workout but the transitions are tough.  I changed my intervals to 30 seconds/90 seconds and increased the level to 12 (on the stair master) for 6 rounds with warm-up and cool-down totaling 15 minutes.  I haven't done my walk/run today due to rain but hope to fit it in later today followed by some stretching or yoga.

No comments: